Thursday, November 25, 2010

Flame's Diary

Today was THE day! From the moment I woke up I was walking on air! My stomach filled with nerves and excitement as I awaited the big performance. I was to have a rehearsal later on and I just couldn’t wait to see what all the lights and the stage were like.

Arriving at the venue to find the 100,000 seats and that tickets had been sold for every single one. This made me feel even more restless and I could not wait until the time had come! The singing and dancing went well but the lights and special effects did not, they were broken badly and were going to take two long hours to fix this meant they would fixed by 8:00pm (hopefully). This disappointed me immensely as that was the time that the concert started. I went back to my (five star) hotel to have a rest.

Arriving at the concert in my fancy helicopter as the crowd cheered me on and waved banners saying things like ‘we love u’ and ‘u rock’. Luckily the lights and special effects were working so the spotlight was all on me and my long shimmering red dress which fell over my feet and my bright yellow soled high heels. The atmosphere was amazing in front of me I saw a sea of faces looking directly in to my eyes. My heart pounded! This was it the moment I had been waiting for all my life. As I started to sing an earsplitting sound echoed throughout the venue. I sang for at least two hours, the whole time everyone cheered.

The after party also had a great atmosphere. Me and the rest of my band were congratulated all night long. By the time everyone went home it was no earlier than four o’clock and I was shattered. By the time I got home I was almost asleep and when I put my head on the pillow, I was asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment